We are a Reformed Baptist church committed to the great doctrines of the Reformers, men such as Luther and Calvin, and great Baptist preachers such as Charles Spurgeon and John Gill. These doctrines are: By Scripture Alone, By Faith Alone, By Grace Alone, Through Christ Alone and Glory to God Alone. In these are reflected the great truths which we hold dear, that salvation is alone through the sovereign grace of God, that all the glory in the church goes to God and that the practice and doctrine of the church are dictated by the Scriptures. We would love for you to come and celebrate these great truths of the Christian faith with us at Faith Baptist Church.
The Lord's Day Services
- Sunday Morning Prayer Service - 9:30 am
- Adult & Children's Sunday School - 10:00 am
- Sunday Morning Worship Service - 11:00 am
- Sunday Afternoon Bible Study - 1:15 pm
- Wednesday Corporate Prayer Service - 7:00 pm
- No Sunday Evening services on 1st Sundays of month
We look forward to seeing you there!